She is dedicated to helping clients improve their health and achieve a balanced lifestyle. Maxine is herself an avid sportsperson and clearly understands the physical and mental demands of training and competing, her passion for sports, fitness and nutrition provides clients and patients with advice in moving forward with a plan of action towards exercise as medicine.
y passion for learning about the body is forever growing. I am always undertaking further courses to help further my knowledge for the benefit of my business but most importantly for my clients.
- Professional Diploma Level 5 (Undergraduate) in Clinical Sports and Remedial Soft Tissue Therapy
- Manual Lymph Drainage Practitioner Level 2 Dr.Vodder
- Certified Deep Oscillation Therapist
- Certified Oncology Massage Therapist
- Professional Thai Massage Level 5 Diploma
- Burrell Education Pregnancy and Postnatal Massage and Remedial Therapy
- Rocktape Fascial Movement Taping (Level 1& 2)
- Instrument Assisted Massage
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Hot and Cold Stone Diploma
- MASCED Accreditation
Check availability or book an appointment
Not sure about something? Get in-touch
Please note that appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged at 50%. There is no cancellation fee for appointments cancelled with more than 24 hours notice.