Cupping therapy is an ancient chinese method of promoting healing deep within the muscle tissue, opening the energy pathways to help the tissue to develop new blood flow and stimulate the healing process.
One of the biggest advantages to trying alternative practices like cupping therapy, is that there is no risk of unwanted side effects like pharmacological drugs or surgery do. In fact, there’s really no downside to trying alternative practices like cupping, since studies show they can help boost immune function and speed up healing time without the use of any medications or even herbs.
Below are just some of the benefits of cupping therapy:
- Increasing circulation which increases oxygenation and nutrients levels within tissue.
- Helps reduce joint and muscle pain as well as for soothing tension headaches, toothaches or migraines.
- Promotes relaxation by lifting tension from the muscles.
- Boosts skin health.
- Improves digestion.
- Increases the removal of chemical irritants within muscle and fascia and the removal of stagnant blood.
- Cause micro trauma which leads to sterile inflammation and a renewed healing process.
- Produces a stretch reflex in fascia and connective tissue, which increases mobility.
Cupping therapy can treat a broad range of medical ailments:
- Respiratory infections
- Joint pain caused by arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Migraine and tension headaches
- Muscle aches and stiffness
- Skin problems such as eczema and acne
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Mental disorders, anxiety and depression
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Check availability or book an appointment
Not sure about something? Get in-touch
Please note that appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged at 50%. There is no cancellation fee for appointments cancelled with more than 24 hours notice.