Foam rollers are excellent way for you to stretch muscles, tendons and to release the fascia at the same time.
- Myofascial release speeds up muscle recovery.
- Increases blood flow and circulation to the muscles.
- Help soothe tight and sore areas (trigger points).
- Relieves tension.
A trigger point is a hyper-irritable spot associated within a taut band of a skeletal muscle that is painful on compression or muscle contraction and usually responds with a referred pain pattern distant from the spot.
- A Trigger Point Ball will assist with hydrating the tissues.
- Aid in metabolic waste removal from the muscles.
- Increase blood circulation to the area resulting in decreased pain, greater range of motion.
- Improved elasticity of the arteries and better overall performance of the muscle.
The dual trigger point ball is especially designed for myofascial release. Regular use will help greatly to improve movement efficiency and athletic performance.
- Improves mobility and flexibility
- Provides improved range of motion thoracic spine
- Reduces injuries and restores suppleness to your spine
- Reduces scar tissue and adhesions
- Decreases tone of overactive muscles
- Improves quality of movement
- Reduces muscle soreness post workout
- Improves posture
Designed for myofascial release and perfect for shoulder release, gluteal release and foot release targeting deep trouble spots and also encourages muscles to relax.
- Reduce muscle tension
- Improves blood flow
- Reduce pain levels
- Improves range of motion through specific muscles
- Improves joint motion
Resistance Bands are perfect for improving strength and balance as well as for physical therapy. They allow you to work in a full range of motion, so exercises with them target muscles that you can miss with weights. There are various types of bands some come with handles and some without.
- They can be used with familiar exercises but give resistance on contraction and on expansion.
- Boost stamina
- Improve flexibility and range of motion
Resistance bands can be used for:
Resistance training for:
- Posture improvement
- Motor function improvement
- Muscle performance
- Balance Training
- Cardio Training
- Functional and sport-specific training
Check availability or book an appointment
Not sure about something? Get in-touch
Please note that appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged at 50%. There is no cancellation fee for appointments cancelled with more than 24 hours notice.